There are two branch book clubs. All members and guests are invited to come and enjoy the discussions and meet new friends!
Wednesday Literature Group
Thursday Night Book Club
Mary Harlander-Locke organizes the gatherings for this group.
Book selections for the next few months are:
- December 15: “The Sweetness of Water,” Nathan Harris (6:30 p.m. @ Donna’s, 22 Highbanks Place).
- Jan. 26: “The Need to Be Whole,” by Wendell Berry on Zoom.
- Feb. 2: “Ejaculate Responsibly” by Gabrielle Blair on Zoom.
- March 23: “Foster” by Claire Keegan at Great River Regioinal Library.
- April 27: “Sea of Tranquility” by Emily St. John lead by Laura.
- May 25: “The Hero of this Book” by Elizabeth McCracken lead by Barbara.
- June 22: “The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo” by Taylor Jenkins Reid lead by Kathryn.
- July 27: “The Book Haters’ Book Club” by Gretchen Anthony lead by Mary.
- August 24: ” Jacqueline in Paris” by Ann Mah lead by Linda.
- Sept. 28: “All the Light We Cannot See” by Anthony Doerr lead by Jean.
- Oct. 26 : “Evidence of V” by Sheila O’Connor lead by Trish.
- Nov. 16: “Horse” by Geraldine Brooks lead by Joyce.
- Dec. 14: “Botticelli’s Secret”by Joseph Luzzi lead by Donna.