GUIDELINES FOR COMMUNITY GRANTS OR PROJECTS
These guidelines are for the use of members of the AAUW of St. Cloud Area Branch in submitting project grants and/or financial grant support of community groups. Only projects or grants which are consistent with the goals and programming objectives of AAUW and which suggest a high level of impact on the St. Cloud Area Community will be considered for funding. Grant proposals may be submitted by members of committees of the branch or by any local organization. Grant application deadline is February 1st annually. Grant decisions will be made April 1st. The guidelines are as follows:
- Grant proposals must be typed and contain the following information; no longer than 1-2 pages:
- If a funding request, this should include information about the community group that will receive the grant. If a project grant, this item should include not only the project description, but also who will benefit from the project.
- Total amount of funding requested (we reserve the right to grant the amount the current board votes on for the year the grant is awarded, grant amounts can vary).
- If a project grant, schedule for implementation.
- If a project grant, criteria to be used to determine the success of the project.
- A copy of the grant proposal should be mailed to AAUW of St. Cloud Area Branch, P.O. Box 7694, St. Cloud, MN 56302, by February 1st of any year.
- If a proposal grant, within 30 days of the completion of approved project, a written report of the project results must be mailed: St. Cloud Area AAUW Branch, Current President, P.O. Box 7694, St. Cloud, MN 56302. This report should include a brief summary of the project results, the lessons learned from its implementation, and a detailed listing of how the grant funds were expended. At that time, any unused funds should be reimbursed to the branch.
- If chosen to receive the grant and recipient excepts, the recipient will present the outcome of the used grant funding on the Second Tuesday of November at 6pm for 30-45 minutes as the AAUW St. Cloud Area Branch Program (location may vary year to year, contact the St. Cloud Branch for details at email@example.com).